A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning and may consist of a single morpheme or of a combination of morphemes.
- Rom: Roman (German Edition).
- Measuring Your Companys Environmental Impact: Templates and Tools for a Complete ISO 14001 Initial Review.
- (upon) my word;
- Our programs are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern Virginia, and Boston.?
- Gesünder mit Mikronährstoffen: Zellschutz mit Anti-Oxidantien (German Edition).
- My Word - Connect through stories • Capture and Package Your Stories!
- The Logical Song.
Something said; an utterance, remark, or comment: May I say a word about that? A command or direction; an order: An assurance or promise; sworn intention: She has kept her word. Discourse or talk; speech: Actions speak louder than words.
(upon) my word
Any word on your promotion? Word has it they're divorcing. Used euphemistically in combination with the initial letter of a term that is considered offensive or taboo or that one does not want to utter: Computers A set of bits that is of a fixed size and is typically operated on by a computer's processor. Slang Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something.
Sometimes used with up. She put in a good word for me. In a word, the situation is serious. In precisely those words; exactly: Speaking candidly and straightforwardly: In so many words, the weather has been beastly. We took them at their word that the job would be done on time. Linguistics one of the units of speech or writing that native speakers of a language usually regard as the smallest isolable meaningful element of the language, although linguists would analyse these further into morphemes. I give you my word ; he kept his word.
Microsoft Word Online - Work together on Word documents
Computer Science computing a set of bits used to store, transmit, or operate upon an item of information in a computer, such as a program instruction. I am a man of my word. In later series Muir and Norden chose their own phrases in advance of each programme, and their stories became longer and more convoluted. This became a popular segment of the quiz, and Muir and Norden later compiled five volumes of books containing some of the My Word!
Get it now with an Office 365 subscription
The theme music to My Word! The published compilations of My Word!
- Tar Sands: Dirty Oil and the Future of a Continent, Revised and Updated Edition.
- The Kiss of God: 27 Lessons on the Holy Spirit.
- Repair Microsoft Word Documents: Easily repair corrupt Microsoft Word .doc files. Try it free..
- (upon) my ˈword!!
- The Remedy!
- Martin menoit, No. 4 from Canzoni Alla Francese et Ricercari Ariosi;
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. For a definition of the interjection "my word", see the Wiktionary entry my word. The Global British Comedy Collaborative. Retrieved 19 November The Utterly Ultimate 'My Word! Retrieved from " https: How to use a word that literally drives some people nuts.
Put your best words forward
The awkward case of 'his or her'. Test your visual vocabulary with our question challenge! Definition of my word. Examples of my word in a Sentence my word , how that child has grown!
- My Word - definition of My Word by The Free Dictionary?
- My Word! - Wikipedia.
- Die gegensätzlichen Entwürfe von Schuld und Buße im „Friedewünschenden Teutschland“ und der „Courasche“ (German Edition).
First Known Use of my word , in the meaning defined above. Learn More about my word. Resources for my word Time Traveler! Explore the year a word first appeared.
Dictionary Entries near my word Mytilidae mytiliform Mytilus my word my word is my bond -myxa myxamoeba.